We are currently seeking a full time web designer. You will drive the conceptualizing, design, and development of multiple online projects. There is some print design
involved, but the bulk of your design will live online.
That said, this is strictly a design position. No coding is involved, but an understanding of the process is very helpful. Above all, your design skills are outstanding, but you
don’t just design to design. There has to be function to your form. You
can successfully interpret the client’s goals into a captivating, yet
practical, design that hits the target audience.
We are currently seeking a full time Flash designer. You will drive the conceptualizing, design, and development of multiple Flash projects.
That said, this is strictly a design position. No coding is involved, but an understanding of the process is very helpful. Above all, your design skills are outstanding, but you don’t just design to
design. There has to be function to your form. You can successfully
interpret the client’s goals into a captivating, yet practical, design
that hits the target audience.
A little about you
While it’s true not everything fits into nice, neat categories, candidates should meet the following criteria to be considered for the position.
- Design degree and 2-5 years professional Flash/web
- You know you are the best and your portfolio showcases it design experience
- Must be able to translate design concepts into Flash pieces
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and research skills
- Strong communication skills across multiple teams
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Your designs are fresh, clean, and cutting edge
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Willingness to keep pace with the latest internet technologies and design innovations
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite in Mac platform
Candidate should demonstrate experience working with/implementing:
- Action Script 2&3 (at least 2 years)
- Modeling interactive site navigation patterns
- Interfacing with web services and XML utilization via Action Script
- Media players, streaming video and audio
A big Plus:
- Strategically architecting re-usable components in Action Script3 and OOP.
- Proficiency in After Effects and 3D modeling
Other desirable skills
- Web analytics (preferably Omniture Site Catalyst)
You spent a good part of your adolescence with your face bathed in the blue light of a computer screen. But you knew even then that computers were the future. It’s all paying off now, as the digital
revolution rumbles forward and computers continue to take over the
earth. Our Client needs you!
We are presently interviewing Front End Web Developers to join our team in Austin, TX. You would be responsible for taking newly designed sites from inception to completion, while maintaining critically high
standards for quality control. These are not your mother’s websites–
these are cutting edge designs that you will be proud to have in your
ability to hand code, analyze, debug, and deliver clean, validated, maintainable code
· Accustomed to rigid QA processes and extreme attention to detail
· Excellent understanding of the web development project cycle
· Strong background in usability, information architecture, and willingness to keep up with the latest in internet technologies
· Bachelor’s degree(or career equivalent) with 2+years experience in Web Production or similar environment
· Excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving, and research skills
· Strong cross team project management and communication skills in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
· Proficient with programs such as Photoshop, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, and other web and multimedia development tools
· Familiarity with website accessibility and Section 508 requirements (Americans with Disabilities Act)