I'm currently contracting with an established Austin software firm that offers challenging work and a great culture. They're seeking others who do what I do. Are you interested?
- You’re a seasoned UX/Information Architecture specialist who has spent the past several years gathering requirements, creating documentation, and sketching ideas in tools like Visio, Powerpoint and Axure. You’re deeply familiar with how to draft wireframes, flow diagrams, specifications and other UX-y documents to communicate within the team and to the client.
- You’re detail-oriented and comfortable transforming complex back-end requirements into simple & intuitive front-end interfaces.
- You’re confident in front of clients and while interfacing with end users.
- You can fly solo when needed, but you prefer to collaborate.
- You’re a student of your craft, keeping abreast of industry information and serving as a go-to on what works and what doesn’t.
- You’ve got your eye on trends in mobile (specifically iOS and Android), and are comfortable designing for those platforms in addition to the good ol’ desktop wen environment.
- You seek a challenging, full-time, long-term gig that offers a salary and health care benefits.
- We are a software development firm specializing in web sites and applications. Fourty-percent of our work is sites & apps for mobile devices (including tablets).
- We’re a stable, growing company with 11 years of business under our belts.
- We offer a fun & playful culture, a small-team ambiance, and no shortage of challenges.
E-mail me at email@example.com with the following:
- your resume
- work samples (we’ll assume mutual NDA and take care that none of this information is shared outside of the recruiting process)
- a overview of what you’re looking for in your career
- a few websites that you enjoy reading and/or demonstrate a particularly wonderful UX/IA.