Expero is a user experience consultancy that creates user experiences for complex software applications, websites and mobile devices. Do you like solving hard design problems, understanding what makes end-users tick, and swimming in domain knowledge (such as how engineers use technology to configure a jet airplane or how medical professionals want to use electronic medical records)? We do, too.
As a Senior Interaction Designer you will drive the vision, prototyping and design execution of user experience projects. You will work closely with Product Managers to aid in defining the user experience, User Researchers to test design ideas with end-users, and Developers to ensure designs maintain their original intent and quality when implemented.
- Craft innovative and delightful user experiences that change the way people work and play
- Create low-fidelity wireframes as well as highly polished prototypes to communicate design ideas
- Engage with User Researchers to test design ideas with users and gather data on which to base designs
- Collaborate with User Researchers, Developers, Product Managers and other Designers
- Present design ideas and other UX-related topics to clients
- Occasional travel
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience delivering user experiences for software.
- Demonstrated success in delivering high-quality user experiences for complex, data rich software applications. Designing for touch, gesture or mobile experiences a plus.
- Depth and experience in using Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator for prototyping. Experience with Axure or other interactive prototyping tools a plus.
- BS/MS In Human-Computer Interaction, Visual Design or related field preferred. Any candidate with the right experience will be considered.
Candidates should send resumes and work samples to email@example.com.