Tk20 is a leading provider of campus-wide assessment management and reporting solutions for higher education. We are seeking a junior-to-mid-level user experience designer for a 6 month contract with the possibility of going
full-time at the end of the contract.
Daily tasks will include but not be limited to: creating software prototypes, editing existing software prototypes, updating websites, creating marketing graphics, and general sales and marketing help.
- 3+ years experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe creative suite.
- Understanding of web accessibility standards
- Comfortable on a PC platform
- Flash experience
- Copywriting and editing for marketing
- Knowledge of designing for print and other media
Please send a resume, salary requirements and a portfolio (link preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org.