We currently have an opening for an Interactive Designer at the company where I work, BancVue, and I wanted to be sure this list knew about it. If you or someone you know has an interest in this position, please send a resume and portfolio link to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job description is below. Thanks to all!
A little about the job.
We are currently seeking a full-time Interactive/UX Designer. This role is charged with creating interfaces and designs that exhibit a strong understanding of usability, while also adhering to the branding guidelines of BancVue’s products. The Interactive/UX Designer helps develop interfaces and designs that are elegant, intuitive, and fun to use, ensuring that the products’ end users have the best experience possible.
The Interactive Designer is a member of the UX/Product team, working in tandem with product teams across the BancVue phalanx. Interactive/UX Designers must posses the flexibility and creativity to help craft elegant design solutions that meet the needs of many stakeholders.
A little about us.
We are BancVue. We provide innovative products, services, marketing, and consulting to a nationwide market of community banks and credit unions. We win badass awards, make national news, and realize mind-boggling results for several hundred clients. We do it all with the joy that comes from waging open war against corporate megabanks (which we all know are evil). We’ve been doing it since 2004 and have grown to a company over 300 people strong.
A little about you.
It's true that not everything fits into nice, neat categories, so we’ll stop short of calling these official requirements. But the following qualifications indicate you’re an ideal candidate:
· 3-5 years UI design experience
· Work alongside other members of the Polish/UX team to help create new interface solutions
· Maintain consistency in branding and UI across BancVue’s brands and products
· Create mockups and comps of projects from the very detailed to the large
· Participate in feedback sessions with other Interactive Designers and UX Analysts regarding their work in progress
· Stay abreast of the latest technologies, trends, and innovations in design
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Proficient with a design suite of tools such as Photoshop, InDesign, Fireworks, or comparable
· Experience designing for different devices, environments, and operating systems
· A solid understanding of key UX and UI fundamentals
· A strong instinct for intuitive design