IxDA-Austin

All Discussions Tagged 'visual' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hiring Visual Designers

Our UX Team is hiring FT and PT Contract Visual Designers! Please note, I'm not the hiring manager, but feel free to reach out with questio…

Started by Ellen Lazaretti

0 Mar 2

Need good designers in Dallas

If you are looking to move to Dallas I'm looking for you.  I need a couple good visual and UX designers in North Dallas. I am forming a tea…

Started by John Reese

0 Aug 20, 2015

Rosetta Stone Opportunities - Austin, TX

Hi all, I'm very happy to have just joined the group and already met some great people at the IxDA lunch meeting last week. From those dis…

Started by Paul Weaver

2 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Tori Breitling

UX and Visual Designers @ General Motors

We are hiring UX and Visual Designers in Austin and Phoenix for General Motors IT. In Austin we are at Parmer and 35.  Both roles can appl…

Started by John Reese

0 Dec 5, 2013

Visual Design Intern - Summer 2011

IBM Austin is seeking a Visual Design Intern to join our dynamic product design team. We’re looking for a self-motivated student with train…

Started by Craig Moser

0 Apr 27, 2011

Temporary Visual and Interaction Designers at frog design

Hi allfrog design is in desperate need of temp Interaction and Visual Designers for a 10 week project starting ASAP.  Please reach out if y…

Started by Kacey Aumack

0 Feb 24, 2011

Senior UI Designer (Visual Design) @ projekt202

The Senior UI Designer works to establish and drive the creative vision of a project. Senior UI Designers collaborate with Design Researche…

Started by Jennifer Graf

0 Jun 16, 2010

UI/Visual Designer :: National Instruments

National Instruments is currently looking for a UI/Visual Design candidate to collaboratively provide visual direction for both software an…

Started by Kris Fuston

0 Feb 24, 2010

Temporary/Freelance Visual Designer II (on site in Austin)

frog design is a global innovation firm. We work with the world’s leading companies, helping them create and bring to market meaningful pr…

Started by Jon Kolko

0 Nov 17, 2009

RSS

© 2017   Created by Tori Breitling.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service