IxDA-Austin

All Discussions Tagged 'ux' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hiring! UX Lead - Conversion Rate Optimization (BigCommerce - Downtown Austin)

As a UX Lead of Conversion Rate Optimization at BigCommerce, you will be an essential part of delivering experiences that make our product…

Started by Jennifer Mitchell

0 Jan 3

Hiring! Product Designer (BigCommerce - Downtown Austin)

As a Product Designer at BigCommerce, you will be an essential part of building the best ecommerce platform in the world for tens-of-thousa…

Started by Jennifer Mitchell

0 Dec 2, 2016

UX Designer at Tasktop

Over one million users employ Tasktop's ALM and DevOps integration technology to transform the productivity of software delivery, by connec…

Started by Jill Charlton

0 Dec 2, 2015

UX Designer at Tasktop Technologies

Over one million users employ Tasktop's ALM and DevOps integration technology to transform the productivity of software delivery, by connec…

Started by Jill Charlton

0 Oct 20, 2015

Need good designers in Dallas

If you are looking to move to Dallas I'm looking for you.  I need a couple good visual and UX designers in North Dallas. I am forming a tea…

Started by John Reese

0 Aug 20, 2015

Rosetta Stone Opportunities - Austin, TX

Hi all, I'm very happy to have just joined the group and already met some great people at the IxDA lunch meeting last week. From those dis…

Started by Paul Weaver

2 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Tori Breitling

UX Designer(s) HP Helion - Austin

Hello Austinites: HP Helion (where I work) is hiring for several positions in our UX Team. 1 position is a straight up IxD with direct ent…

Started by Dave Malouf

0 Jul 9, 2015

Sr UX Designer needed at GM

We are working on a new eCommerce project and could use an additional seasoned UX designer at GM. We are located at Parmer and I-35 (Techri…

Started by John Reese

0 Aug 21, 2014

User Experience Lead: Expedia (Bellevue, Wa)

Enjoy cooler summers and opportunities to wear rain gear.  Job details here:  http://expediajobs.findly.com/career/42986/User-Experience-L

Started by Sarah Harsdorff

0 May 23, 2014

Web Applications UI/UX Designer

Software Advice is an innovative demand-gen service for the software industry. We're looking for a UX designer to take ownership of the web…

Started by Bethany Perkins

0 Apr 28, 2014

RSS

© 2017   Created by Tori Breitling.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service