IxDA-Austin

All Discussions Tagged 'job' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IBM Is Hiring!

Hey all -- IBM is undergoing a mega transformation as a company and is recruiting designers from all backgrounds to join in and help shape…

Started by Tarun Gangwani

0 Oct 5, 2013

Help make the world a better place with your design skills

Blackbaud Austin is hiring a Sr. UX Designer to work here in our Austin offices in the Domain.   How will you help save the world with your…

Started by Jim Raybould

0 May 29, 2013

Looking for a UX Designer with XAML Experience

Contact: careers@telerik.com The Telerik team is growing and we are currently looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our team in Austin, TX.…

Started by May Peria

0 Apr 16, 2012

Ascendant Technology hiring UX and BA staff in central US

Ascendant Technology, a Premier IBM Business Partner, delivers web-based, Workplace solutions built on dependable IBM technology, enabling…

Started by Daniel Benner

0 May 12, 2011

IA + IxD -- Design For Use (East 7th Street, Austin TX)

A quick quiz: When presented with a thorny problem, do you immediately grab pencil and paper to figure out the solution?  Are you always c…

Started by David

0 Apr 1, 2011

UI is hot!! I have 3 immediate needs for UI Designers

I don't know if you are looking for an agency or a company but I have them both.  It is a hot market and we have been getting weekly demand…

Started by Renee Diaz

0 Aug 19, 2010

IA + IxD -- Design For Use (East 7th Street, Austin TX)

A quick quiz: When presented with a thorny problem, do you immediately grab pencil and paper to figure out the solution?  Are you always c…

Started by David

0 Aug 18, 2010

UX / Information Architect - speakTECH Austin

(This posting came through Refresh Austin.  I have no additional information. Please see the contact below.  -Kyra)speakTECH has an immedia…

Started by Kyra Edeker

0 Mar 22, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Tori Breitling.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service