IxDA-Austin

All Discussions Tagged 'interaction' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Creative Director position at Monkee-Boy Web Design, Inc. - AUSTIN

We're looking for a Creative Director to join the Monkee-Boy Team.  Monkee-Boy's Creative Director serves as the principal creative lead fo…

Started by Stephanie Cain

0 Aug 5, 2015

Rosetta Stone Opportunities - Austin, TX

Hi all, I'm very happy to have just joined the group and already met some great people at the IxDA lunch meeting last week. From those dis…

Started by Paul Weaver

2 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Tori Breitling

Senior Interaction Designer - frog - Austin, Texas

The company I work for (frog) is hiring for the following position. If you are interested, please send me a resume and cover letter or appl…

Started by Brian Fernandes

0 Jun 30, 2015

Sr. UX Designer Wanted

Wanted: UX designer who is excited to work on an amazing variety of interesting projects for the people we love -- clients and users. You m…

Started by Young Ryu

0 Mar 10, 2015

Software Interaction Designer

We are seeking an Interaction Designer to help define a human-centered software experience. The ideal candidate has a passion for detail, i…

Started by Jenifer Loy

0 Mar 3, 2014

Springbox is looking for UX

Springbox is looking to grow our User Experience team in downtown Austin. We have positions at both Junior and Senior-level roles working i…

Started by Mark Couvillion

0 Nov 25, 2013

Hiring an Interaction Designer for Desktop Applications

National Instruments is seeking an Interaction Design to help define a human-centered application software experience. The ideal candidate…

Started by Jenifer Loy

0 Jun 7, 2012

Interaction Designer (Contractor)

DataStax is looking for a super innovative designer to lead design efforts for our OpsCenter product.  OpsCenter is our management and perf…

Started by Mike Bulman

0 Jul 22, 2011

IA + IxD -- Design For Use (East 7th Street, Austin TX)

A quick quiz: When presented with a thorny problem, do you immediately grab pencil and paper to figure out the solution?  Are you always c…

Started by David

0 Apr 1, 2011

Temporary Visual and Interaction Designers at frog design

Hi allfrog design is in desperate need of temp Interaction and Visual Designers for a 10 week project starting ASAP.  Please reach out if y…

Started by Kacey Aumack

0 Feb 24, 2011

RSS

© 2017   Created by Tori Breitling.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service