IxDA-Austin

All Discussions Tagged 'designer' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Designer and Frontend Developer at Four Kitchens

Position Four Kitchens is searching for a full-time, highly motivated designer and frontend developer with a passion for open-source techno…

Started by Cecy correa

0 Nov 29, 2012

Interaction Designer (Contractor)

DataStax is looking for a super innovative designer to lead design efforts for our OpsCenter product.  OpsCenter is our management and perf…

Started by Mike Bulman

0 Jul 22, 2011

SolarWinds hiring UX designers

SolarWinds is looking for both senior and non-senior UX designers. Please send resumes to me: annie.ficklin [at] solarwinds.com   Design in…

Started by Annie Jarvis Ficklin

0 May 20, 2011

IA + IxD -- Design For Use (East 7th Street, Austin TX)

A quick quiz: When presented with a thorny problem, do you immediately grab pencil and paper to figure out the solution?  Are you always c…

Started by David

0 Apr 1, 2011

Principal UX Designer for leader in the digital publishing industry!

Attached is our hottest job opening: Principal UX Designer. Be a part of changing the way people read, discover and share content!   LibreD…

Started by Shawna Lamb

0 Jan 10, 2011

UI is hot!! I have 3 immediate needs for UI Designers

I don't know if you are looking for an agency or a company but I have them both.  It is a hot market and we have been getting weekly demand…

Started by Renee G Diaz

0 Aug 19, 2010

Senior UI Designer (Visual Design) @ projekt202

The Senior UI Designer works to establish and drive the creative vision of a project. Senior UI Designers collaborate with Design Researche…

Started by Jennifer Graf

0 Jun 16, 2010

UI/Visual Designer :: National Instruments

National Instruments is currently looking for a UI/Visual Design candidate to collaboratively provide visual direction for both software an…

Started by Kris Fuston

0 Feb 24, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by Tori Breitling.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service