IxDA-Austin

All Discussions Tagged 'designer' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hiring Visual Designers

Our UX Team is hiring FT and PT Contract Visual Designers! Please note, I'm not the hiring manager, but feel free to reach out with questio…

Started by Ellen Lazaretti

0 Mar 2

UX Designer at Tasktop

Over one million users employ Tasktop's ALM and DevOps integration technology to transform the productivity of software delivery, by connec…

Started by Jill Charlton

0 Dec 2, 2015

UX Designer at Tasktop Technologies

Over one million users employ Tasktop's ALM and DevOps integration technology to transform the productivity of software delivery, by connec…

Started by Jill Charlton

0 Oct 20, 2015

Senior Interaction Designer - frog - Austin, Texas

The company I work for (frog) is hiring for the following position. If you are interested, please send me a resume and cover letter or appl…

Started by Brian Fernandes

0 Jun 30, 2015

Abila is hiring an Interaction Designer!

Abila's next Interaction Designer will be responsible for understanding users’ needs, motivations, and pain points and align them with the…

Started by Susan Blakely

0 Jun 9, 2015

UI/UX Designer

We are looking for a brilliant UI / UX Designer to incorporate into our growing team of talented, collaborative, energetic and passionate d…

Started by Juancho Cantillo

0 Jul 21, 2014

Interaction Designer

We are looking for a brilliant Interaction Designer to incorporate into our growing team of talented, collaborative, energetic and passiona…

Started by Juancho Cantillo

0 Jul 21, 2014

Web Applications UI/UX Designer

Software Advice is an innovative demand-gen service for the software industry. We're looking for a UX designer to take ownership of the web…

Started by Bethany Perkins

0 Apr 28, 2014

Hiring a Product Designer at Fast Growing Austin Startup

Please see description here: http://www.themuse.com/jobs/khorus/product-designer Thanks Prabhakar 512-947-9882

Started by Prabhakar Gopalan

0 Mar 12, 2014

UX and Visual Designers @ General Motors

We are hiring UX and Visual Designers in Austin and Phoenix for General Motors IT. In Austin we are at Parmer and 35.  Both roles can appl…

Started by John Reese

0 Dec 5, 2013

RSS

© 2017   Created by Tori Breitling.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service