IxDA-Austin

All Discussions Tagged 'design' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Artificial Intelligence Experts for Panel Discussion

Bots are everywhere today! I'm in the beginning stages of organizing a panel discussion around how artificial intelligence might change (or…

Started by Chuck McQuilkin

0 May 4, 2016

Contract to hire for Mid Level UX Designer or Sr Interaction Designer

I'm looking for a solid interaction designer and information architect with 5-7 years experience designing software and apps (versus conten…

Started by Theresa Neil

0 Jan 14, 2016

Need good designers in Dallas

If you are looking to move to Dallas I'm looking for you.  I need a couple good visual and UX designers in North Dallas. I am forming a tea…

Started by John Reese

0 Aug 20, 2015

Creative Director position at Monkee-Boy Web Design, Inc. - AUSTIN

We're looking for a Creative Director to join the Monkee-Boy Team.  Monkee-Boy's Creative Director serves as the principal creative lead fo…

Started by Stephanie Cain

0 Aug 5, 2015

Senior Interaction Designer - frog - Austin, Texas

The company I work for (frog) is hiring for the following position. If you are interested, please send me a resume and cover letter or appl…

Started by Brian Fernandes

0 Jun 30, 2015

Sr. UX Designer Wanted

Wanted: UX designer who is excited to work on an amazing variety of interesting projects for the people we love -- clients and users. You m…

Started by Young Ryu

0 Mar 10, 2015

IBM Design is hiring designers and product managers at all positions/levels!

Hi everyone, I've been at IBM Design for 1.5 years, and even today the and excitement for our the culture and community we are building cou…

Started by Tarun Gangwani

0 Oct 6, 2014

Software Interaction Designer

We are seeking an Interaction Designer to help define a human-centered software experience. The ideal candidate has a passion for detail, i…

Started by Jenifer Loy

0 Mar 3, 2014

21CT in Austin is Hiring for UX

For more than a decade 21CT has been on a mission to secure our world through data analytics and visualization working with government, mil…

Started by Craig Moser

0 Feb 26, 2014

Springbox is looking for UX

Springbox is looking to grow our User Experience team in downtown Austin. We have positions at both Junior and Senior-level roles working i…

Started by Mark Couvillion

0 Nov 25, 2013

RSS

© 2017   Created by Tori Breitling.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service