IxDA-Austin

jobs (272)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hiring! UX Lead - Conversion Rate Optimization (BigCommerce - Downtown Austin)

As a UX Lead of Conversion Rate Optimization at BigCommerce, you will be an essential part of delivering experiences that make our product…

Started by Jennifer Mitchell

0 Jan 3

Hiring! Product Designer (BigCommerce - Downtown Austin)

As a Product Designer at BigCommerce, you will be an essential part of building the best ecommerce platform in the world for tens-of-thousa…

0 Dec 2, 2016

We're hiring Senior UI and UX Design talent at Lifesize

Lifesize is the leading provider of high definition video conferencing cloud service. Our award winning solutions combine exceptional quali…

Started by Stephanie Schuhmacher

0 Nov 1, 2016

GET A JOB!

I gotta get a full-time, hardcore, Sr. Interaction Designer with solid UI experience (contributing to component libraries, applying standar…

Started by TIM BROWN

0 Sep 30, 2016

UX Designer Positions in Houston

I'm not affiliated with this company - just posting the information on behalf of my friend Roman, who is Chief of UX there. Halliburton |…

Started by Anna Rowe

0 Sep 18, 2016

Its Morning in Healthcare and we are the Future

That's what I feel when I go to work at SocialCare each day. This is the first formal UI/UX role being hired by our company. We are looking…

Started by Bill Kleinebecker

0 Sep 9, 2016

Executive-level UX role at a healthcare best practices firm

Please come help me solve gigantic problems in healthcare  and also be my boss. Hiiiiiii it's me, you might remember me from UX lunches for…

Started by Vitorio Miliano

0 Aug 11, 2016

BigCommerce is hiring! Marketing Designers

BigCommerce is looking for a Marketing Designer to join our Austin office.  Marketing Designers at BigCommerce are responsible for the crea…

0 Jul 19, 2016

Interaction Designer Position

https://utdirect.utexas.edu/apps/hr/jobs/nlogon/160627014207 PurposeThe interaction designer's job is to support subject matter experts an…

Started by Kelli Walker

0 Jul 6, 2016

Senior Product Designers at Spredfast

Spredfast is hiring two Senior Product Designers for our awesome design team in Austin.  You get to collaborate with a very talented team o…

Started by Jaladhi Pujara

0 Jul 5, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Tori Breitling.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service